Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Training for Culturally Diverse Organizations
Is your organization ready to attract and support today's top-talent?
For today's up-and-coming talent, diversity and inclusion in the workplace are not a preference; they are a requirement. Millennials and Gen Z professionals are actively avoiding companies without a diverse workforce, clear promotion track, and a commitment to confronting systemic inequities that are still in place.
I can help your organization become an even more sought-after workplace through Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiatives.
Attract Top Talent
Thrive with Diversity
Diversity and Inclusion Training for the Following Types of Organizations:
The DEI Leadership Academy
For US Companies
The DEI Leadership Academy is for forward-thinking organizations that want to implement successful, long-lasting DEI initiatives and create a truly inclusive environment so they can attract and retain top-talent.
The Inclusive Excellence in Education Academy
For Colleges and Universities
The Inclusive Excellence in Education Academy is for institutions that want to curate a campus environment where all students feel welcomed, valued, respected, and heard.
The Global Academy
For Culturally Diverse Companies
The Global Academy is ideal for organizations that are working internationally or are hiring international employees. In such organizations the potential for misunderstandings increases exponentially due to differences in language, value orientations, or communication styles.
The Global Academy
The Global Academy Digital Course is ideal for organizations that are working internationally or are hiring international employees. In such organizations the potential for misunderstandings increases exponentially due to differences in language, value orientations, or communication styles.
Global DEI Facilitator/Speaker/Author
HI! I am Luiza Dreasher and I partner with HR professionals and other leaders to help them address the many challenges of culturally diverse workplaces and create profitable, productive, and truly inclusive organizations.
Workplaces today are becoming increasingly more diverse, and globalization and increased immigration are bringing people from all over the world together. Today, chances are you are either working with, supervising, or doing business with individuals who have a very different cultural orientation than you do.Click Here to Learn More
Three Reasons Your Organization Needs to Prioritize DEI Training for Employees:
- Today's up and coming workforce REQUIRE diverse work environments that are inclusive and forward thinking.
- Organizations that prioritize hiring a diverse workforce are twice as likely to meet and exceed their financial targets.
- Seemingly small issues can quickly escalate, driving away talent, creating PR nightmares, and in some cases even lead to litigation.
Luiza has worked with organizations and institutions such as...
- The United States Department of Defense
- Pioneer Hi-Bred International
- The Winters Group
- MN Department of Public Safety
- Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union
- NACADA: The Global Community for Academic Advising
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators
- Schreiber Foods of Brazil
- Iowa State University
- Kansas Wesleyan University
- Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Mitchel Hamline School of Law
- Bemidji State University
- Normandale Community College
- Des Moines Area Community College
- FH Aachen-University of Applied Sciences
- The Forum on Workplace Inclusion
- Brazil-Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
- Global Chamber
- City of Ames
- Society for Human Resource Management - Minnesota, Florida
- League of Women Voters
- Twin Cities Diversity in Practice
- American Society of Agronomy
"Luiza 'rocked' our custom-tailored workshop Moving Toward a Diverse and Inclusive New Ulm: Strategies for Success. She kept all participants actively engaged as she expertly covered the specific needs, requests, and questions of the New Ulm League of Women Voters. We all learned and grew through our personal interactions with Luiza and the other group members. Luiza's training methods and materials were simply outstanding!
Dr. Luiza Dreasher is a world class presenter. She can relate to any audience while providing a roadmap to successful, inclusive citizenship. I highly recommend her!"
"Luiza is a knowledgeable presenter who brings sincerity, positivity, and enthusiasm to her work! Luiza’s classes were very engaging and the in-class exercises had a wonderful way of helping attendees cultivate empathy. Her focused approach to complex Diversity & Inclusion topics ensured that her material was facilitated in a personal and accessible way."
"Luiza is an outstanding diversity, equity, inclusion and cultural competence consultant, trainer, writer and researcher. She partners with The Winters Group to provide thought leadership to the field writing on such topics as race, gender, cultural appropriation, and many others. Her perspectives are well-researched and provide invaluable education and practical tools to advance the field."